Reasons to come to the Branch
- You might have a problem and need some advice; the branch is an excellent place to come for help.
- You might want to take part in organising the way your union and workplace is represented. You can do this by taking part in the varied debates that we have on many subjects or by voting or standing as a representative.
- You can find out what is going on across your workplace and the broader union movement as your Union, Health And Safety, Equality and Learner
- Representatives give regular reports. Let us know how you feel about things as we are here to listen to what you have to say.
- We invite guest speakers to come to the Branch and talk to us about specialist issues. For example Mick Cash and pension trustees.
- You might just want to come for the social side of the Branch and just meet up with friends or maybe even bump into old colleagues.