Below is the basics of keeping and working safe.
- Keep at least 2m social distancing
- Use the correct PPE and be careful
- Do not rush
- If you have doubts about your work or work methods then contact your rep
- If you have enough doubts to contact your REP then you probably have enough doubts to refuse to work on the grounds of Health and Safety
- Speak to your managers and tell them why you don’t feel safe
We control our safety. Do not take chances.
Staying safe is our right
Keeping trains running for key workers is our role.
We cannot do that if we all catch the illness