- Blacklisted workers taunted by central figure in the blacklisting conspiracy
- Blacklisted workers speak at the High Court about how standing up for fellow workers affected their families
Please share and circulate this video far & wide – and donate to Reel News
- Cullum McAlpine ‘mastermind’ behind blacklisting conspiracy refuses to give evidence in High Court trial
- George Tapp – working class hero – has been awarded £80,000 compensation for the life changing injuries he suffered after he was run down by a motorist whilst handing out leaflets at a blacklist protest against the construction giant BAM during the Crossrail dispute. Well done to the union & lawyers for fighting the case.
- Overview of the High Court trial
- Undercover police spied on the Grunwick strikers & caused the abandonment of the Grand National
Major conference on undercover police spying on activists this coming weekend – with an all star line up of speakers and a workshop on blacklisting
- Blacklist firm Balfour Beatty also exploiting construction workers in Qatar
- Mildred Gordon R.I.P.
Mildred Gordon MP for Bow & Poplar and an active supporter of the Construction Safety Campaign has passed away. http://eastlondonnews.co.uk/former-bow-poplar-mp-mildred-gordon-dies/
“Is it not true that, in this country, no employer who has been found guilty of negligence that has caused a fatal accident on a building site has ever been imprisoned for criminal negligence? Should not such employers be sentenced? If it is their fault that a worker dies, is it not true that only imprisonment will make them take the matter seriously? When great profits are at stake, fines of £400, or even £2,000, will not improve the position”
- Construction & Offshore safety concerns
Blacklist Support Group