Young Members Survey
We surveyed all young members in our branch of 25 and below and asked them the below questions
- Have you ever attended a union meeting?
- Have you ever need representation?
- Do you feel the union is relevant to you?
- Do you use any of the branch media?
- Do you have any comments?
A reasonable amount of people replied and below are there answers
|Found the Union Relevant to them
We also asked if they used any of the union media
- We need to improve participation to encourage and make more events for members to attend
- Whilst most members have never used the union on an individual basis, most still believed that the union was relevant to them
- There are a small group that do not feel this relevance, we therefore need to reach out more to these people and in some cases do a better job. For example one comment was with regards to negotiations that involved ex-UKPN members. We will revisit their concerns and if necessary take those matters forwards.
- Most young members do not use our media. This is a shame because it provides fast information about what is going on in many companies that work on London Underground
To get the Branch App for Android